The 5 Keys to Building Your Brand:
- Belief: Believe in yourself, your industry, your business, and the value you possess.
- Consistency: Being consistent in knowing what your brand stands for and continually reinforce that message.
- Value: Function from a place of service. Always, always provide value. That is what you will become known for. And people will start to expect it from you as you build your brand.
- Be bold: Face your fears and doubts. Function from a position of power. People will sense that and want to join you.
- Think big: Go for it. Think big, really big. Isn’t that the kind of person you want to join? The kind of person you want to follow as well?
Build Your Brand
7 Questions to Ask Yourself:
- How do you want to be remembered?
- What is your vision and purpose?
- What are your values and passion?
- What does your business look like in the 1/3/5 years?
- What are your goals?
- What are you core strengths and skills?
- Who is the competition and what makes you different?
You will want to accentuate your qualities. But if you are just starting out, what do you have to offer? Plenty. Always remember that there are going to be people who are just starting out on their network marketing journey. Many of the things you now know they have yet to learn. Don’t you want to be the leader? The teacher?
- Properly frame your results
- Be yourself
- Specialize in your strengths
- When you build your brand continually improve your online image and messaging
- Misrepresent results
- Sound like everyone else
- Pigeon hole yourself
- Make everything fancy and perfect
- Come across as too professional
Be real and transparent and show your personality. After all you are the perfect leader for certain people. Let people into your life and you will be amazed at the results.
Also make sure your online presence is congruent with who you are. Always keep in mind why people should be interested in joining you and your team.
Do an about me video. You might already have one. Check it out again. Does it represent who you are right now? And who you want to be?
This is a lot to think about. Trust me, I know. But before you can start creating powerful, productive content you need to build your brand.
Good luck with the assignment.
PS: Click here to learn more about Instant Authority Status. Learn from the pro’s!
What do you think?