There are many reasons to attend a live network marketing event. We have all heard them before.
But after you come home from one, you can really use that momentum to move your network marketing business to a new level.
I just returned from a regional event. It was smaller than the global conference just a few weeks back.
But in many ways it is better. You can do things with 350 people that you might not be able to do with a crowd of 10,000.
10 Reasons to Attend a Live Network Marketing Event
- Learn about new products. If your networking marketing company is anything like mine there is a constant stream of new products. And it can be a challenge to keep up to date. One of the best reasons to attend a live network marketing event is to learn and re-focus on the most important selling points.
- Meet new corporate people. At my company, there are always some new faces at corporate as the company grows. And they are outstanding – it is great to see the company hiring the best. And at a smaller event you can actually meet them and talk.
- Have fun. You have to have fun at the live events. Otherwise you are with the wrong company. You should be able to meet many people that you share a common interest with in the company. The event usually provides the opportunity for social activities. Never miss out on them when deciding reasons to attend a live network marketing event.
- Get re-energized. You have to come away “jacked sideways” as I have heard it described. The energy level is good at the event but even better it carries over when you return. That is when you need it the most.
- Get re-acquainted with others. When you attend a live network marketing event you get to meet up with your buddies. Your pals. Your cohorts. After a few events there are many people you look forward to seeing. I know I do.
- See what successful people are doing. At a well-run event you will have the opportunity to see many successful people. And you can learn what makes them successful. There is no reason to reinvent the wheel when the directions are laid out in front of you.
- Promote yourself within the company. You want to be on the radar of the corporate staff. I talk to as many as I can. And the Chairman and CEO knows my name by now. These relationships can make a huge difference. And I feel this is one of the top reasons to attend a live network marketing event.
- Hear the company priorities. As you listen to the speakers you get a sense of the company’s priorities. You know the products they want to promote. And the best ways to promote them. Of course you will have that information in the company literature and on the web site. But it never hurts to get the priorities reinforced.
- Sharpen your social media event skills. As social media becomes a part of live events, you can use it to connect at the event. This is especially valuable to convey the excitement and information to people not fortunate enough to go – to have a good reasons to attend a live network marketing event.
- Get to ask questions. And at the event you can ask questions that you might not otherwise get to ask. You can be face-to-face with people who are making the decisions, so why not take the opportunity to get those questions answered?
Are there other reasons to attend a live network marketing event? Of course, these are just the top 10 that come to mind for me as I review my notes and get prepared for a really great week here!
Have a great week yourself!
PS: If you want to know more about how I use Twitter in my business – which came in very handy at the recent event – click here to sign up for my Twitter Boot Camp.