There are three questions people are going ask themselves when they check out your network marketing opportunity.
Is your business a fad?
This first one is going to be: “Is this real?”
Of course you know the business is for real – otherwise why would you be investing your time, effort, and money into it? But how does it come across to others. And especially to those prospects who see it for the very first time.
To give your audience evidence that you are a real opportunity, answer these questions that they will be thinking and asking:
- Is this business for real or is your business a fad?
- How long have you been in business?
- Who is involved in your business as leaders?
- Who are your customers?
- Is this something that I can do?
- Am I familiar with this company?
- Am I familiar with this type of product?
- Have I used these types of products before and was I satisfied?
- Are these products I can offer to others with pride?
- What is the future for the industry?
Once you get over this hurdle you will have other questions to answer. But you won’t get the chance if the prospect thinks you are a fad.
Are all network marketing opportunities real? While your answer to the question: “is your business a fad?” a definite no, that is not the case for everyone.
And maybe the most important aspect of your response is that a person truly interested in joining your program will want to know how they too can answer that question when it is asked of them in the future. Give them a good role model to follow.
Have fun networking today.
And if you want to see how you can find real, qualified leads online in network marketing, click here to check out this course.