Webinars are the number one strategy for making money online. All of the network marketing industry leaders agree. But not all webinars are created equal.
Webinars are created for many things – to train, to promote, to launch new products. It is key to learn how to do a webinar correctly.
Webinars also allow you to reach a large audience at one time. The audience can be from around the country or from around the world.
How to do a webinar – 7 tips for success
- Unique Selling Proposition. You need to stand out. There are a lot of webinars out there. Many teaching the same things you teach. And many promoting products you promote. So you need to have a unique selling proposition to cut through the clutter. People want to go to a different type of webinar. Be direct. Tell the attendee what they will get from hearing from you. And make it interesting – starting with the registration page. This is how to do a webinar right.
- Generate Leads. Make your webinars lead generators. You will be promoting the webinar, so make sure each person who registers gets on your email list. Even if they don’t attend, that will give you the opportunity to reach them later.
- Aggressively maximize attendance. Don’t be shy. Don’t be reserved. You need to be aggressive in getting people in the door. Send out several emails. Not the boring kind either. And send them out right up to the time of the webinar. People have a short attention span, so the timid will be missing out.
- Exploit influence triggers. Selling = Influencing. You want to build your authority with social proof. What have other’s gained from your training? Show it off. Feel good about what you promote. Make people like you (okay, that can be easier said than done). And use scarcity to trigger action.
- Get over it. If you haven’t done webinars, or just start doing it, and want to know how to do a webinar; nothing builds confidence better than practice. And get trained. Do not try to reinvent the wheel if someone is offering a ride.
- Be a buyer. If you are asking people to buy something from your webinar, the best way to learn how to be effective is to be a buyer yourself. Now I am not suggesting buying everything at every webinar you attend. But wisely use your training budget by selecting the best offers out there.
- Automate your webinars. You only have so many hours in a day. So many days in a week. The key to massively scale a webinar business is to automate your best producing webinars. After you have a proven program in place, you can automate it so it can run several times a week – or even several times a day. This is where you will make the most money.
Using these tips, you will learn how to do a webinar and get the results you want. That will lead to even more webinars in your future. I know this is how my online business has grown. And yours can too.
If you have questions on how to do a webinar, get in touch. Go to the contact page and let’s talk.
Have a great week.
PS: If you are looking for a good webinar platform, check out the one I use: Webinars On Air: http://bit.ly/1Brgn9A
What do you think?